I decorated this great Forget-me-not keeper right before I knew it was leaving so I wanted to share it with you fast so that you could get the supplies to make your own before its gone for good!
I made this to organize my greeting cards! This box is able to hold up to 720 photos, and holds lots of cards depending on the embellishments and such… I filled one up pretty fast and made sure to order another since they won’t be available much longer!
Supplies (starred items are available only through June 30 while supplies last):
- *Forget Me Not Keeper ($11.95)
- *Razzleberry Lemonade designer paper cut into 4×6″ pieces (on sale for $7.46)
- *Rich Razzleberry Polkadot Ribbon ($9.95)
- *Melon Mambo Polkadot Ribbon ($9.95)
- *Crushed Curry Polkadot Ribbon ($9.95)
- *Pumpkin Pie Striped Ribbon ($7.95)
- Melon Mambo Cardstock
- Rich Razzleberry Cardstock
- *Crushed Curry Cardstock (in color cardstock bundle on sale for $6.62)
- Pumpkin Pie Cardstock ($5.50)
- Crop-o-dile ($29.95)
- Round Tab Punch (15.95)
- Sticky Strip ($6.95)
- Cut desired designer paper into 12 – 4×6″ peices, I cut one of each design.
- Adhere to dividers (included with forget me not keeper) with sticky strip.
- Punch out 12 round tabs with from the cardstock. I did 3 of each Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry and Rich Razzleberry.
- Fold tabs in half around the divider tabs and punch a hole in the center with the Crop-0-dile.
- Thread approx 6″ of ribbon through the holes and make a square knot.
- Snap together the Forget-me-not keeper box and wrap ribbon around the front piece, tying additional ribbon pieces as desired.