Hey everyone, want to join in on a Christmas card swap? I’m calling it the Christmas in July swap, even though its more likely to start in August, here’s how it will work:
- Sign up by August 14!
- Once the magic number of participants (hereafter noted as #) is determined, you will make:
# identical cards in August, due Aug 31,
# identical cards in September, due September 30,
# identical cards in October, due October 31, and finally
# identical cards in November, due November 30.
- All cards will be mailed to you by December 6, unless there are stragglers! You can mail me your creations or hand them to me in person. I will likely deliver them in person (or you can pick them up from me) unless they must be mailed.
- Must use mostly Stampin’ Up supplies (participants will receive 10% off their orders August – November)
- Must be good quality that you would want to receive in your swaps, and in full A2 size (5-1/2 by 4-1/4 when folded)
- Each month should have a different style.
Sign up by adding a comment to this post or emailing me at email@example.com! I hope to have a lot of swappers! I will email you all on August 14 to let you know how many cards to make each month for the swap!