Stamps: Aviary, Pun Fun
Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise
Ink: Tempting turquoise, Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz, Basic Gray
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry Taffeta Ribbon, scallop square punch
Pop Out Card
by Alison Solven
Adapted from presentation at Vancouver BC Regional Seminar 2011
8.25×5.25 sheet cardstock (ww)
8.5×5.5 card base
Bone folder & scoring solution
Any embellishments desired
- Place WW cardstock over pop out template and stamp images centered over the guidelines for popping up and in.
- Score cardstock at 2-1/8, 4-1/8, and 6-1/8 (next two sections are only 2 inches, outer two are 2-1/8). These measurements should match up with the template.
- Fold up cardstock to form an M shape.
- Make 2 identical cuts around each image you’d like to pop up or in. Mountain folds will pop in and valley folds will pop up, you’ll have to fold them the opposite way. Use your bone folder to help with this folding
- Use sticky strip on the outer two panels to attach to the inside of a folded card base.
- Fold your card into a W shape and keep the cuts the opposite direction.
- Decorate as desired with a ribbon wrapping the outside (place under front embellishment.)