I found a beautiful pouch on pinterest that was made from the Scallop Envelope die and just had to know how to make it! Kristine from www.creativestamping.co.nz who made the original pouch, was kind enough to send me the instructions!
- Cut card stock at 10″ x 4-7/8″
- Score it at 4″ and 6-1/4″
- Fold the card stock on the scored lines so when you look from the side it is a ‘Z’.
- Put this on your die so that the two folds sit inside the score lines of the die.
- Die-cut, then open out.
- You will need two of these (one front and one back).
- Once you have put your pocket together, make a belly band to cover up the score lines.
Stamps: A Word For You, Everything Eleanor
Paper: Calypso Coral, Floral District DSP
Ink: Early Espresso, Calypso Coral
Accessories: Big Shot, Scallop Envelope Die, Simply Scored, Sticky Strip