FREE Shipping on EVERYTHING for Three Days!
Get FREE shipping on EVERYTHING April 6-8 (excluding expedited orders)! There are no minimums or limits. Did we mention that the free shipping is on everything?
This is the perfect time to stock up on retiring colored products as well as Watercolor Pencils and Watercolor wonder crayons which are being discontinued. These are available while supplies last. Visit my online store to shop now!
We made this cute card at a group meeting last month, and it is such an easy card, I used it with my stampers last weekend too! It uses the pop-up posies kit which is filled with great instructions, flowers, brads, and more to make lots of pretty projects. You can easily supplement your kit with ribbon and brads to make even more with all the flowers!
Stamps: Just for you (included in Pop-up Posies kit)
Paper: Crumb Cake
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Calypso Coral brad, pop-up posies kit flowers, 7/8″ Natural Cotton Ribbon.
I think I’ve fallen in love with the natural composition dsp! Its so cool! This pouch isn’t my favorite project, but it is one I did most of at convention because I wanted the help on the flower mostly. It did smash a bit in my overstuffed luggage too but I was able to round it out a bit. The flower is a long skinny strip of fabric double lined (both sides) with sticky strip and gathered around a skewer into a rose/flower shape.
Stamps: Affection Collection
Paper: Whisper white, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Natural Composition DSP
Ink: Primrose Petals, Midnight Muse, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: rhinestone accents, essentials designer fabric, blossom punch, primrose petals stitched satin ribbon
This set of love notes and a cute box was the make and take for our first day at convention. The box has the leftover circles from the Daydream medallions set inked in versamark for fun polka dots. The cards are really pretty too. This might have been my favorite day of projects.
Stamps: Daydream Medallions, Affection Collection
Paper: Whisper white, More Mustard, Primrose Petals
Ink: Early Espresso, Primrose Petals, Midnight Muse, Daffodil Delight, Versamark
Accessories: faceted buttons, rhinestone accents, floral frame framelits, linen thread, kraft gift box, big shot.
New Ink Pad Club
Have you seen or used the new ink pads yet? They are awesome!
- Provide better ink coverage for your stamps!
- Light-tap stamping produces flawless images!
- Create wonderfully solid images. The Firm Foam releases more ink onto your rubber stamp than the felt pads. When using the Firm Foam pad, your stamp will get an even, solid covering of ink that you may not have been able to achieve with the felt pads. Please note: if you are using the ink pad frequently you may need to re-ink your Firm Foam pad more often.
- Have a crisply printed, glossy label on the top of the pad that is easier to read and that will not fade or chip off!
- Come with color name labels in all four languages (English, Spanish, French, and German)–just choose your language, peel it off the back, and add it to the side of the pad for easy identification!
- Use the same patented flip-top case design that stores the inking surface upside down, so the pad surface stays moist!
- Are available in all colors, including our exclusive In Colors!
About the Ink pad club:
I need 6 members for a 6 month club that costs $49 total per month (unless you live outside of my local area and I will add a flat rate shipping cost each month)
You will receive 8 ink pads each month, and hostess benefits one month
Hostess benefits include:
- $40 in merchandise of your choice
- 2 packages of in color cardstock
- 1 dazzling details in original or Cherry Cobbler (your choice)
Ink pad savings of nearly $43 vs. ordering ink pads separately
Hostess extras valued at nearly $60
= Over $100 in savings!
Email me today to join in!
Did you know? The new catalog starts today! A great new layout, and awesome new product and some returning stuff too like the stamp set I used on this cute tea holder. It was from the last holiday mini and is called You Are Loved. The flowers in this set match this designer paper pretty well 🙂 There’s a tutorial to make this tea holder here: Tea Bag Holder. It’s really pretty easy to make!
Stamps: You Are Loved
Paper: Soft Suede, Comfort Cafe DSP, Very Vanilla
Ink: Soft Suede, Pool Party
Accessories: 1-1/4″ Circle Punch, Crocheted Ribbon, Sticky Strip
Stampin’ Up likes to reward their demonstrators and this stamp set and designer paper was part of a great gift for recruiting a demonstrator during Sale-a-bration. They are now offerring this as a bonus to anyone who signs up in June as a demonstrator with the $99 starter kit along with a great digital kit for My Digital Studio!
This is the free make and take at my Catalog Kickoff party this Saturday at 1pm. There will be a great doorprize for coming, bringing a guest and/or making a purchase. I’m also selling my retired items with a BOGO deal, buy a retired item at retail price and get the same amount in new catalog merchandise free! (Tax and Shipping will be added). Must come to my new catalog party to get the deals!
Stamps: Make a Cake
Paper: Midnight Muse, Patio Party DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit
Accessories: Apothecary frames framelits, Designer Labels framelits, dimensionals, polka dot embossing folder, big shot